Is there a carrier that has the torch that uses the same 3G bands as Tmo? I really want the 9800 and I will get one unlocked if my 3G will work. I already know how to unable UMA so that's not an issue.. I heard bell and telus canada use the same 3G bands as Tmo in the US. Does anyone know if this is true?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-10 06:44 PM
    The only carrier in Canada that have the AWS band are Wind Mobile and Mobilicity and they don't carry the Torch. Bell and Telus have HSPA band 850/1900.
    11-15-10 06:55 PM
    Orange Dominicana has the same bands as T-Mobile. I have one. I know that the T-Mobile phones work 3G with Orange Dominican republic. Although phones are extremely expensive. I have a Torch myself, and its the best. I would suggest looking into their website Orange Dominicana � - personal

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-10 09:20 PM
    Did you buy your torch from the provider or unlock it etc yourself? Reason I ask is I wonder if the whole service book setup has to be done when bringing unlocked 9800 there as I am bringing 3 next week? One in each color.
    11-15-10 11:29 PM
    Did anyone confirm this possible option for the 9800 on US TMO? Does anyone have an Orange 9800 for sale in the US? Are there any other options to get a 9800 with full 3G service on TMO? Any update would be appreciated.
    01-24-11 10:25 AM
    Cincinnati Bell also uses the same 3G bands as T-Mobile USA, but they do not carry the Torch.
    01-24-11 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD