Sometimes, I find my self thanking RIM for adding the trackpad to this device. Why? Because of the things which the touch screen makes harder to do like copy&paste, scrolling back to a place in something long you've typed, small fonts which your finger can't touch accurately, and most commonly trying to use the touch screen in a cold weather when warring gloves but can't and so on so forth. Sometimes, the things we may think we won't use may come in handy and thanks to RIM for thinking ahead of our wants and unwants for their products. Any of you guys/gals also find the trackpad handy? :P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by luqman24; 12-27-10 at 07:07 PM.
    Chuan Yeong likes this.
    12-27-10 07:02 PM
    I use the trackpad for the same reasons as you posted. Specially clicking links on the web wen the font is too small to click or I need precise location in a text box(like scrolling back to correct grimmer).
    12-27-10 07:05 PM
    The Trackpad is my primary method of navigating the phone, and also the primary reason why I sold my Storm2. I love it.

12-27-10 09:00 PM
    Love the trackpad. Without it, I don't think the Torch would be as good.

12-28-10 02:45 AM
    I use the trackpad all the time, like masahiro I use my trackpad as my primary method of navigating the phone but for somethings it isn't the best. Then I remember to use the touch screen!

12-28-10 02:48 AM
    Agreed, the trackpad is my primary screen navigation tool. The touch screen is wonderful for many purposes but the combination is far better than the simple sum of the parts.

12-28-10 06:17 AM
    I wouldn't have bought it without the trackpad.
    12-28-10 06:44 AM
    I like being able to use the touchscreen when I want to but I use the trackpad a lot! I use it just as much as I did with my 9700. I don't find it too difficult to click links from the screen at all! It all depends on the user I guess....but yes, thank u RIM for giving us the option of trackpad!
    12-28-10 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD