I've had my torch for a couple of months now and absolutely love it, I have no problems at all!! However, I do have one annoyance: Starting a few weeks ago, when I receive a text message, instead of opening it up and being right at the bottom where the most recent text message is, it randomly opens up in the middle of the thread and I have to scroll down through a ton of back and forth conversation before getting to the newest message! It's quite ridiculous and I can't figure out what's going on or how to fix it; HELP!!!
    12-30-10 09:08 PM
    I've had my torch for a couple of months now and absolutely love it, I have no problems at all!! However, I do have one annoyance: Starting a few weeks ago, when I receive a text message, instead of opening it up and being right at the bottom where the most recent text message is, it randomly opens up in the middle of the thread and I have to scroll down through a ton of back and forth conversation before getting to the newest message! It's quite ridiculous and I can't figure out what's going on or how to fix it; HELP!!!
    Its a bug they haven't fixed yet but what seems to work is go to the message then press back and go back into the message and then there's your rescent message, seems to work for me. See if that's work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    JennyMulliken likes this.
    12-30-10 09:41 PM
    BBM has a little bug also. Sometimes when you try to scroll up in a conversation, it will jump and take you all the way to the bottom again. I dont remember my 9700 doing that.
    12-30-10 10:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD