- CrackBerry Newbie
- 3 Posts
Telus Blackberry Social Plan
I currently have the Torch 9800 but the screen went dark last week and hasnt come back on. This is the second torch Ive gone through in 3 months. Im wondering if other phones will work with my Telus Blackberry Social Plan. I know the phone functions like talk and text will still work but Im concerned about the data. I use facebook as a source of communication and cant really do without it. Will facebook still work on say an android or Iphone without switching plans?
- 02-04-13, 10:57 AM #3
Well considering that the Social plan has browsing disabled, I would have to agree with the sales reps. The BB apps go through the BB NOC for its data. Without that connection, no data.
- By jon7chow in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 0Last Post: 07-17-11, 11:17 PM
- By jon7chow in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-11, 11:17 PM
- By czechmaster in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 3Last Post: 01-16-11, 02:57 PM
- By Ankerstein69 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 12-16-10, 06:57 AM
- By imanthonyy in forum Bell CanadaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-02-10, 08:24 PM