- CrackBerry Newbie
- 3 Posts
Telus Blackberry Social Plan
I currently have the Torch 9800 but the screen went dark last week and hasnt come back on. This is the second torch Ive gone through in 3 months. Im wondering if other phones will work with my Telus Blackberry Social Plan. I know the phone functions like talk and text will still work but Im concerned about the data. I use facebook as a source of communication and cant really do without it. Will facebook still work on say an android or Iphone without switching plans?
- 02-04-13, 10:57 AM #3
Well considering that the Social plan has browsing disabled, I would have to agree with the sales reps. The BB apps go through the BB NOC for its data. Without that connection, no data.July 28, 2015.
Her weary hours and days of unrest
Her troubled nights are past
In my aching heart I know
Mom has found peace at last
Love you and miss you.
Take care mom. We will see one another someday.
- By jon7chow in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 0Last Post: 07-17-11, 11:17 PM
- By jon7chow in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-11, 11:17 PM
- By czechmaster in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 3Last Post: 01-16-11, 02:57 PM
- By Ankerstein69 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 12-16-10, 06:57 AM
- By imanthonyy in forum Bell CanadaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-02-10, 08:24 PM