Hi and thank you for the great forum. I just got my Torch and so far so good.

One thing I noticed is that telephone numbers displayed on various webpages are no longer highlighted/linked so you can simply click to make a call. Is this no longer supported by os6 or is it my setup?

Thank you!
    10-19-10 10:40 AM
    No one else with this issue??
    10-20-10 09:50 AM
    Hmm..i just tried it on my phone and didn't seem to have any problems. Went to a Hotel website and clicked on the link for the telephone # and had no issues. Perhaps try using your trackpad. Worst case scenario you could always select the text with the trackpad and then should be able to hit menu and dial out from there..or even just hit the phone button and dial out straight from it. Give it a whirl anyways..
    10-20-10 11:03 AM
    same here i styarted a thread bout this before right here

http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/ca...nymore-536782/

anyhow i noticed it actually works with sms emails and bbm messages now hoever still having an issue with web page calling. seems as though the format of the number on the web page can t have area code with brackets. it has to be all numbers side by side, or dashes is ok. just no brackets
    10-20-10 12:04 PM
    same here i styarted a thread bout this before right here

http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/ca...nymore-536782/

anyhow i noticed it actually works with sms emails and bbm messages now hoever still having an issue with web page calling. seems as though the format of the number on the web page can t have area code with brackets. it has to be all numbers side by side, or dashes is ok. just no brackets
    Hmm..yea..come to think of it the phone number i dialed off the webpage had dashes, and it worked fine. Does copy/paste with a number with brackets work?

EDIT: Yes..copy/paste worked just fine..it's a couple extra steps but gets the job done with minimal effort really. Copy from the webpage..switch over to phone and paste. Done
    Last edited by Rickroller; 10-20-10 at 12:10 PM.
    10-20-10 12:07 PM
    thanks so much - yes, there is a workaround with copy and paste but I certainly enjoyed the convenience of just clicking on a number
    10-20-10 04:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD