My wife has it on her Droid X, friends have it on their iPhones, anyone find/have it for Torch?
    09-13-10 09:49 PM
    Tom Cat app is sooo cool!
    09-27-10 08:00 AM
    Why doesn't the torch have this app????!!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-11 02:19 PM
    What does it do exactly? I see it in the apple store but I never downloaded it because, imho, it looked dumb.
    02-09-11 05:41 PM
    Why doesn't the torch have this app????!!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'd like to know too. My husband has an iPad & is always rubbing it in my face that he has Talking Tom.

He's also always saying "See? Told you to get an iphone." Our relationship is fast deteriorating. C'mon BB! Get this kitty cat!
    02-23-11 02:04 PM
    I'd like to know too. My husband has an iPad & is always rubbing it in my face that he has Talking Tom.

He's also always saying "See? Told you to get an iphone." Our relationship is fast deteriorating. C'mon BB! Get this kitty cat!
    Here is the answer why. On most BB you can only record AMR or GSM file format. In order to easily change the sound sample rate it is better to record in PCM wav format. On the Storm and Torch it only allow AMR and GSM recording.
    02-23-11 02:30 PM
    I tried that but doesn't work (apk to bar>installed), any one else have it working so far?

Thanks
    Kp
    03-01-12 04:14 PM
    infox donk, anak saya suka aplikasi talking tom, tapi g tau cara downloadx
    11-21-12 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD