- 02-27-2013, 04:17 AM #4
Backup your Torch on the Mac.
I have my Torch synced with the work iMac (i'm home now, on a PC) from memory there should be 2/3 icons on the top right hand side of the DM interface (window)
1. Use DM to backup your Torch.
2. On the first sync, it might recommend to replace the Torch data with whats on your Mac.
3. If you have data on your Torch that's not on your Mac then i would recommend to Merge data.
Lastly you can sync your Mac address book, iCal (including tasks and reminders) and Apple Mail notes (if you use this)This posting is provided as is and implies no warranties.
- 02-27-2013, 11:49 PM #7This posting is provided as is and implies no warranties.
- 03-02-2013, 12:35 PM #10This posting is provided as is and implies no warranties.
First and for all, i exported my calendar (right click on the calendar you want -> export) then i logged out of iCloud. then made a local calendar and imported the file. Then rebooted everything (entire mac) and connected my BB to my desktop manager and it worked. Now i'm trying to figure if its possible to sync my icloud calendar with my local...else i will always need to export-import
- By mikemich in forum Mac UsersReplies: 3Last Post: 09-11-2010, 06:17 PM
- By kguy in forum Mac UsersReplies: 4Last Post: 11-24-2009, 10:21 AM
- By kguy in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 4Last Post: 11-24-2009, 10:21 AM
- By yellowthunder in forum Mac UsersReplies: 4Last Post: 10-01-2009, 08:24 AM
- By kheiman in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-08-2009, 08:43 AM