not all contacts on my phone are syncing to my outlook, only the default ones?
    01-30-11 04:27 PM
    What do you mean by default? I've never seen a setting to make default contacts.
    01-30-11 04:31 PM
    some of my contacts at the very top say either "AT&T address" or "Default". I didn't know how it did that, so I added a fake contact and there is where it puts in a one of those categories. I don't know how to change it either?
    01-30-11 04:42 PM
    Now I see. I only have 1 address book on my phone so I'm not sure how syncing works with multiple address books.
    01-30-11 04:52 PM
    i only have one too, well I thought..do you know how to sync or change it to be able to sync?
    01-30-11 06:15 PM
    attach them to a MMS a few at a time and send them to yourself. then use BBSAK to remove the 4 nabsync COD files from your phone and then delete them from the java directory on your PC (so it will not get re-installed if you re-install the OS). Reboot if prompted but the device will or should reset after the COD files are deleted from your device. Now open each contact in the MMS' and add them to your contacts. They will then sync.
    01-30-11 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD