Help! My Torch is making duplicating entries in my calendar. I'm using Google Sync. I suspect it is conflicting with the Blackberry sync feature.
    01-12-11 07:50 PM
    Help! My Torch is making duplicating entries in my calendar. I'm using Google Sync. I suspect it is conflicting with the Blackberry sync feature.

Tried google sync on a previous device, it seems that it's very buggy. I had the same problem too (and a lot of others as well)
    01-13-11 07:07 AM
    So did you uninstall Google Sync?
    01-13-11 09:20 AM
    You no longer need to use Google Sync for your Google Cal on a Blackberry.

On the Torch go to Email Setup and choose 'Setup another email account'.
    From there you can add your [email protected] account. Once you have your Gmail account added, select it (still in email account settings) and go to 'Syncronization Options' and check Calendar.

Note that the same can be done online if you have setup a BIS account via your mobile phone service provider.
    01-13-11 11:50 AM
    Sync the BlackBerry Torch 9800 | Sync contacts, calendar, tasks and notes to the BlackBerry Torch 9800 from Outlook, Google, ACT!, Goldmine, Lotus Notes, and Palm Desktop

I use Outlook and not Google but it syncs with Google also.

I use this program and it solved all my sync issues. DO NOT use the native sync with this.
    01-13-11 12:45 PM
    So I uninstalled Google Sync and also Google gMail for my Torch. The duplicate entries have decreased however they are still present (No longer 6 plus duplicates). This is after cleaning up both my Google calendar and BB calendar.

No my BB is duplicating contact entries. This is getting really frustrating!
    01-14-11 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD