I'm on sprint and have the Blackberry Style. I want to switch to the Torch but I was thinking maybe I should wait till the Torch 2 comes out. I need some help deciding!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-11 12:32 AM
    The nice part about waiting is that the Torch two will have better internal specs and will be a faster device. Also other devices will be out by this fall! I love my Torch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    SnapbackStyle likes this.
    04-20-11 01:29 AM
    You might as well wait. Going from the Style to the Torch is more of a sidegrade. You don't really gain much except for a larger touchscreen. I don't think that alone would warrant not only buying a new phone, but also changing carriers.
    04-20-11 02:03 AM
    Well the Torch 2 has a better processor. So i expect the webbrowsing would be some faster. This is the only thing a would notice when i would use the Torch (1). I'm pretty happy with the Torch. No issues. So it would be better than better with the Torch 2.

On another side. You'll always can be waiting for something better and newer. This marked is unstoppable. So my opinion is, buy now and don't look back or forward for at leads 2 years. To keep out any disappointments of newer products out there.
    Mostly, when your mind is set to get a new device, you won't be able to wait!!!
    So is your mind set to get the phone, or are you able to wait it out?
    04-20-11 05:28 AM
    As Masahiro said, if you can wait till the new torch drops I would wait. Coming from the style to the torch1 is more of a sidegrade then an upgrade, unless of course you just want a touchscreen.
    04-20-11 06:30 AM
    A faster processor makes all the difference in the world. The current torch is marginal when it comes to CPU.
    04-20-11 06:56 AM
    Thanks for all the input!!! I think imma just wait it out. I've waited this long to make up my mind on the Torch, whats another few months for the Torch 2. Big help once again, thanks to all of yall.
    04-20-11 08:01 AM
    The style is a pretty good device at the moment so yea waiting is your best option
    04-20-11 08:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD