I recently switched from an 8900 to a 9800, and did the device switch with the Desktop software.

Everything transferred over, however, I see to have two separate drives now�
    When I hook it up to the computer it opens two separate drives, once called �removable disk E� and the other �Blackberry1�� when I click on the Blackberry 1, it has most of my old apps and what not from the other device and a few pictures�when I click on the �E�� it has all the current stuff�including the few pictures and what not on the other�

Sometimes when I go into my pictures from the blackberry itself, it will tell me there aren�t pictures at all, not on the camera or the media card, yet if I go out of it and come back in�it reads them�.so I think it goes between the two drives�
    What can I do to fix this? (does this even make any sense?)
    01-17-12 11:08 AM
    The two drives are correct. One is the internal memory (4GB on the 9800), and the other is for the microSD card. Unless you have a 4GB microSD card, you should be able to tell them apart.

Depending on how you have configured the applications on your 9800, that will decide which memory it saves to (the internal 4GB or the microSD). Also, remember that when you have it connected to your computer and are using it as a USB device (can read and write to the internal 4GB and microSD), the 9800 cannot access it. If you attempt to use any applications that read or write to either memory, they will either fail or give an error.

Let me know if you need more information on this.
    01-20-12 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD