I cant believe that ATT wont let me get the Torch until Sunday. I have called twice trying to bump my time for free, I mean its only 3 days... I even tried to use the ole, "my mom is retired from ATT, cant you help me out?" and that was a no go. I hope that the free overnight delivery is still going on by Sunday... I guess it will be more like two day because nothing ships on Sunday, so I will probably get it Tuesday.

I guess its just more time to watch youtube videos and see how well it preforms.

I hope no one judges this phone too harshly because as in life, RIM's motto seems to be "business before pleasure" and it is a deticated business phone.
    08-13-10 01:45 PM
    I now have the torch. In fact I am writing with it now. I am trying to get use to the touch screen in landscape because in this mode everything is more clear. 24 hours into it, I don't have a single complaint. I have a few apps running with no lag, which was my biggest fear. I am still testing the internet speed, which they had Pandora ready so I can give a review on that. But, here I am at work where I usually sit 1st floor I a multi level building and pages are going super fast.

Does anyone know more about the social feeds blackberry messanger? I don't really understand it too well yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-10 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD