Can someone recommend a good belt clip to use with the Torch? I'm thinking of getting a Torch in the next few days maybe and I have seen in the descriptions that it comes with no carry case at all. I have always used the plastic belt clip with my 8350i and wonder if there is a good one to use with the Torch?
    Also I have used an ugly rubber type cover to protect mine around the home and the clip when away from home. Will my old cover fit the Torch?
    Last edited by tumblingdice03; 03-15-11 at 09:44 PM. Reason: more info
    03-15-11 09:43 PM
    I am using the clip that came with my Bold 9700 I would recommend an original blackberry case to take advantage of the holster features
    03-15-11 10:04 PM
    Here is my first of two reviews on Seidio's cases that I have been using for my Torch. They both have holsters and also offer protection outside the case!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/sei...photos-547390/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-11 10:09 PM
    I wonder why the Torch itself doesn't come with one? I have only had 2 myself but all I've seen did come with one.
    03-15-11 10:09 PM
    Here is my first of two reviews on Seidio's cases that I have been using for my Torch. They both have holsters and also offer protection outside the case!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/sei...photos-547390/

I do like how those look. If I can afford it! I'll have to do a deposit to get the phone so I may have to get a case/holster and hope my phone doesn't get messed up.
    03-15-11 10:11 PM
    Here is the second review for the Seidio Innocase Active. It provides more protection that the first case. Both holsters that are available from Seidio on these cases have the over the top clip that holds them in and the magnet to put your Torch into standby mode and saving battery life!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/re...-torch-586960/

If you are looking for just a holster and using your Torch with no other protection, they also offer the holster by itself on their website.

seidioonline.com

tumblingdice03 likes this.
    03-15-11 10:11 PM
    I wonder why the Torch itself doesn't come with one? I have only had 2 myself but all I've seen did come with one.
    I think when the Torch first came out, the holster from Blackberry had not been released for sale yet.

03-15-11 10:13 PM
    Why don't you try the OEM leather case?
    03-15-11 10:13 PM
    Why don't you try the OEM leather case?
    Yup, very happy with this one. Available at Amazon here.

03-15-11 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD