Hey torch lovers!
    have a weird folder on my home page. it is a folder with the heading instant messaging, it is all white, when I highlight it and click on it, it is the words instant messaging again, but the words and folder icon become unclickable. there is no way to delete it or close it or anything , just the words instant messaging???? I know i can hide it but would just like to know what it is and is it useful for anything? I hate these mysteries!
    02-14-11 04:30 PM
    The instant messaging folder is suppose to contain your instant messaging apps. Like gtalk, aim, window live messanger, yahoo messenger and came pre loaded from att with them on stock os.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-11 04:50 PM
    It should be where the included IM services show up, like MSN, Yahoo, GTalk, etc... If you shrunk them out when you installed your OS, the folder will be empty. I seem to recall not being able to delete it before, but I was able to on .448 on my 9700.
    tcseacliff likes this.
    02-14-11 04:53 PM
    I guess I will ignore it. just don't know where it came from. was never here before. it is empty except for the words instant messaging.thanks!
    02-14-11 07:50 PM
    Its always been there. That's what the others are telling you. Instant messaging is included in OS6.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-11 03:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD