For the past week, when I read my emails, I see strange charcters/symbols mostly in place of apostrophes. The only change I've made is deleting languages other than English, which was a tip at the BB site. Any idea how I can get my apostrophes back?
    05-12-11 10:25 AM
    You might try reinstalling the languages and see if that works. Then remove them one at a time till you see which one caused the problem. Reinstall that language and then remove the others.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-11 10:44 AM
    You might also want to try and duplicate itself by sending the same type of email from your client to your BB. It is very possible, though slight, the encoding issue is on the senders end. Especially if it has been working for a while then started all of a sudden.
    05-12-11 11:06 AM
    Are you using a 3rd party app, like Font Collection? If so, the problem may be related to the font you've selected.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-11 11:10 PM
    That happened to me until I did a battery pull to reset it. I did what you did, delete unneccesary languages. Try battery pull.
    05-13-11 12:57 AM
    How do I reinstall the languages? I don't sync my BB with my computer as our company uses BES.
    05-13-11 09:20 AM
    You will need to use your computer to install the language packs. Search the forum and you will find many and I mean many threads on this.
    05-13-11 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD