Yes, it's yet another "device lock" question, but I can't find anything quite like I'm looking for. So, here goes:

The free version of StormSlider is PERFECT for my needs -- just a very simple "lock the device" app, though I'd sure like to get the very same kind of thing, with a tranparent background so that I could see my home screen, and not some kind of wallpaper.

Quick background: The so-called "lock" button is ABSOLUTELY, COMPLETELY USELESS!! A "lock" button that "unlocks" if you BARELY BREATHE on it is USELESS!!

So, I need a lock that actually stays locked. And StormSlider does that. I also like using the Convenience Key to engage StormSlider. Perfect. That's all I need.

Except, I'd like a transparent background, or, I suppose you could say it, just an icon that floats above the home screen, without some "background" that blocks the screen.

So, does such a thing exist? I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who has experience with these apps.

Thanks!
    03-04-11 11:57 PM
    Patternlock do the job on my torch.
    Works sweet

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-11 09:39 AM
    Only one I have seen with transparent screen is by TGrape. They have a 7 day trial.

Superstore

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-11 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD