Anybody know how to stop it or lock it in either position?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-10 11:01 PM
    Push menu button and select lock screen.

08-17-10 01:25 AM
    BlackBerry App World - Lock Tilt
    Still in early stages, have to do it every time you open an app but it works for time being

08-17-10 02:24 AM

My menu doesn't have that option anywhere. May try the app Konaver linked to. Thx.

08-17-10 09:29 AM
    Thanks konaver, the tilt was driving me nuts, lol. I wouldn't have minded it if it tilted on certain apps, txt, pics, web, but to tilt on main screen with no option to stop it kills me cause my bb is always in my holders sideways

08-17-10 10:45 AM
    Quicklaunch has the option when it's released.

08-17-10 10:52 AM
    Thanks konaver, the tilt was driving me nuts, lol. I wouldn't have minded it if it tilted on certain apps, txt, pics, web, but to tilt on main screen with no option to stop it kills me cause my bb is always in my holders sideways

it drives me crazy too.
    i do not see the option to lock it on the menu as suggested by another user.
    09-16-10 08:19 AM
    lock tilt and quick launch give you the options... you would luv it. sometimes the tilting back and forth can get a bit annoying.
    09-16-10 10:33 AM
    I use Stoptilt and it works great on the Torch
    09-16-10 01:26 PM
    The option is there, I just did. On the home screen, press menu and it comes up on the left...it will also say open tray, show all, options. Mine is listed at the top. Works great.
    09-16-10 01:54 PM

The option is there, I just did. On the home screen, press menu and it comes up on the left...it will also say open tray, show all, options. Mine is listed at the top. Works great.
    Both of you must have some third-party app installed that provides this option. I assure you it is not a stock feature.
    09-16-10 01:59 PM
    Both of you must have some third-party app installed that provides this option. I assure you it is not a stock feature.

My phone does NOT have this option.
    09-16-10 02:43 PM
    get quicklaunch, it has QL tilt lock, its awesome
    09-16-10 05:10 PM
    I use Stoptilt and it works great on the Torch
    I notice that even on sale at Mobihand, it's still $5. That's a lot for an app that only locks the tilt function. Might as well get Quick Launch for the same price, although I wouldn't want anything more than the tilt lock it offers.
    09-16-10 05:31 PM
    Maybe Claudia is using the leaked OS? I can confirm with everyone that .141 does NOT have this feature
    09-16-10 05:41 PM
    I'm running the leaked version (225) and it does not have this feature.
    09-16-10 06:14 PM
    I'm running the leaked version (225) and it does not have this feature.
    Same here.
    09-16-10 07:45 PM
    Sorry about the confusion, I didn't realize its part of the "berry slider app" since I have that app from day one.
    09-17-10 02:11 PM
    I'm using QL now and the lock tilt feature works pretty well. The one thing I notice is that I have to start off in a new browser session to get the lock tilt to work. If I'm already a page or more into a session, it doesn't work. Anyone else have this issue or know of a workaround, or can just enlighten me on what I'm doing wrong?
    09-17-10 09:04 PM
    what version is QL do you guys have? i dont have the tilt lock as an option...
    09-18-10 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD