Now this is a phone!

Samsung Epic 4G (Sprint) Cell Phone reviews - CNET Reviews

Had RIM put the same effort and investment into the Torch they would've hit a home run.
    08-16-10 01:49 PM
    Nope. They are both excellent phones. Even CNET rated this phone and the Torch as Excellent.
    08-16-10 01:54 PM
    Reminds me of my 8525. Nice features though. 4G is always a +

BlackBerry's downfall was not enough marketing. I understand the whole internet buzz, but the commercials I seen didn't come out until like 2 days before the phone came out. Look at all the buzz Iphone had on TV about the whole leaked/stolen phone. It's always about marketing.
    08-16-10 02:00 PM

BlackBerry's downfall was not enough marketing. I understand the whole internet buzz, but the commercials I seen didn't come out until like 2 days before the phone came out. Look at all the buzz Iphone had on TV about the whole leaked/stolen phone. It's always about marketing.
    Maybe true but the iPhone and the Epic have the specs and performance to match the hype. Even if RIM marketed the heck out of the Torch, its specs and performance still don't meet the competition.
    08-16-10 02:09 PM

The marketing blitz has been in full swing for the past week now for the 9800. Its in the mind of potential smartphone buyers, people will recognize the phone.

Alas, while RIM has been advertising the 9800, Samsung has been pounding out Galaxy S commercials, Apple pushing Facetime commercials hard, Sprint pushing the Evo hard, and VZW with its Droid X (and regular droid commercials).

Its either to be smothered by the competition (especially when you compete in the same category)when you dont have any standout features other than lolhayguize add me on BBM!!!!
    08-16-10 02:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD