So I'm pretty excited for this phone. I was really hoping that something would change and that us Premier customers would get some special treatment here (as in the past), but I guess that's not happening.

Anyway, when do we think that this will be up for order? Will it be midnight tonight or do I wait until the morning?

We're upgrading three lines on our account to the 9800, so I really want to be able to order them Thursday w/ overnight shipping to have in hand by Friday.

And yes, I could go into the store and get them, but 1) I would have to leave work, and 2) the other phones on the account would "turn off" until I could get their new 9800s to them. So going to the store tomorrow isn't the greatest option.
    08-11-10 08:59 AM
    So I'm pretty excited for this phone. I was really hoping that something would change and that us Premier customers would get some special treatment here (as in the past), but I guess that's not happening.

Anyway, when do we think that this will be up for order? Will it be midnight tonight or do I wait until the morning?

We're upgrading three lines on our account to the 9800, so I really want to be able to order them Thursday w/ overnight shipping to have in hand by Friday.

And yes, I could go into the store and get them, but 1) I would have to leave work, and 2) the other phones on the account would "turn off" until I could get their new 9800s to them. So going to the store tomorrow isn't the greatest option.
    You can always tell the store that you will switch sim cards on the other phones once you get back. I have done that in the past with no problem at all.
    08-11-10 09:56 AM
    You can probably order online at exactly midnight tonight. (The 9700 went up at exactly midnight on the "early premier" availability date.)
    08-11-10 10:00 AM
    Call AT&T Small Business Care, you can preorder the phone and it will be overnighted for free so that you received the device tomorrow the 12th. I placed my order for two phones yesterday since Premier website still didn't have phone online available to order.
    08-11-10 10:00 AM
    Call AT&T Small Business Care, you can preorder the phone and it will be overnighted for free so that you received the device tomorrow the 12th. I placed my order for two phones yesterday since Premier website still didn't have phone online available to order.
    WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! i've call every day this week and never got that from them.
    08-11-10 10:02 AM
    You called 1-866-288-7629 (ATT-SMBZ)? Enter your phone# go thru the prompts and you should be able to order your Torch. I am awaiting tracking numbers now.
    08-11-10 10:06 AM
    ONLY "business" accounts are getting to preorder. She said I'm primeire, so I have to wait till tomorrow. Wtf, it won't come till tomorrow so sell me a damn thing and save me a trip across town. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-10 11:30 AM
    I guess IRUs are not able to pre-order the phone now, which sucks. Especially considering CRUs can order it, as I did, but it's AT&T's policy, which never makes sense.
    08-11-10 12:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD