I used my 8350i as my daily alarm clock. It was great since it was "cordless" and it didn't matter if the power went out at night. Plus, it's great how you can set it to weekdays. So, I have starting using the Torch the same. However, the buttons for "snooze" and "cancel" (or whatnot) are rather small and close together... when you're foggy eyed in the morning. I worry every morning that I'm going to hit the wrong button and silence my phone instead of snoozing it. I know this is a very small issue in the scheme of things, but they really should make the buttons larger and place a gap between them. OR, make it so that when you cancel the alarm it gives a pop up of "Hey dumb@ss, are you REALLY awake and mean to cancel this?"
    09-07-10 06:08 PM
    Nothing to add really, except that I completely agree. Often times I cancel the alarm instead of hitting snooze. Good thing I use it as my backup alarm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-10 06:33 PM
    Hit the BB button...

I know on my 9550 and 9650 the snooze is highlighted first when the alarm goes off. Hitting the BB button will select whatever is highlighted, I see no reason why it would be different on the 9800.
    09-07-10 07:15 PM
    I agree, and I will add that I don't like the fact that if you touch the screen when the clock is showing it brings up the alarm settings. It is too easy to inadvertently change the alarm settings when setting the phone down.
    09-07-10 08:56 PM
    I agree as well.
    09-07-10 09:00 PM
    Lol just wake up! :P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-10 09:00 PM
    Lol.. I often have this problem with my storm, even with surepress. I was wondering, when it is in the "dock" can you use the convenience key to snooze?
    09-07-10 09:08 PM
    Lol.. I often have this problem with my storm, even with surepress. I was wondering, when it is in the "dock" can you use the convenience key to snooze?
    No. But you can hit the BB button/Menu button/the button with the dots.

There's no need to try and press the snooze button when you're still half asleep. This isn't a problem at all!
    09-07-10 09:27 PM
    I had no idea the BB button snoozed the alarm! Thanks man! lol.. you learn new things every day.. Love this place..

Now really though, the convenience should really act as a snooze when the device is in the dock.. just me??
    09-07-10 10:19 PM
    I had no idea the BB button snoozed the alarm! Thanks man! lol.. you learn new things every day.. Love this place...
    X2

Guess I'll try it out in about 4.5 hours (now you see why I'm half asleep still)
    09-08-10 01:26 AM
    Update; I was able to test it this morning and the BB button snooze is great! Thanks!
    09-08-10 10:26 AM
    wow r u serious? I'm a moron. I have to half wake up and try pressing random buttons on the screen. BB Button ftmfw?
    09-08-10 10:31 AM
    Lol.. I rocked that BB snooze this morning too! Great bit of advice!
    09-08-10 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD