Wait what? last time I checked we didn't have a tmobile. Rogers, yes. Tmobile, no.
    Umm, I'm pretty sure he was talking to mi_canuck, not saying "canadian tmobile"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-10 04:12 AM
    I am actually somewhat excited about this. I really would like to hold it and actually use it before I make my decision.
    05-15-10 04:27 AM
    I hope more info comes out on the Dakota within the next couple of months. I wouldn't want to get the 9800 and then find the Dakota coming out by, say, November. Although it would have to be a lot better than the 9800 for me to wait. One of the things that the 9800 will have over the Dakota -- and it's a BIG thing for these old eyes -- is (apparently) the much larger screen.
    I agree with you, I am torn between the Dakota's compact functionality or the bigger screen on the slide. Guess I will have to have a hands on before making the final judgement. However if AT&T is getting rights on this, I don't think they will get the Dakota. I would see that going to Big Red, Just like the Bold and Storm 1 went down.
    05-15-10 07:25 AM
    Exclusivity deals...yuck.

05-15-10 10:41 AM
    Umm, I'm pretty sure he was talking to mi_canuck, not saying "canadian tmobile"

ok, sorry. Cunuck is a colloquial for canadians.
    05-15-10 11:52 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD