at&t was nice enough to exchange my black torch for a white one since my other torch was stolen but they can't or wont send me a new one so I need a battery door. Can someone provide me with a reliable link? Or if anyone has an extra I'll gladly buy it. Thanks in advance guys
    01-10-11 07:38 AM
    A simple google search would have found this for you.

White Blackberry Torch Battery Door

Ive ordered from truesupplier several times before and are a reputable company.

And on Google.

Google Is Your Best Friend, Look Here For All Your Needs
    Last edited by homer1475; 01-10-11 at 07:49 AM.
    jstray likes this.
    01-10-11 07:46 AM
    A simple google search would have found this for you.

White Blackberry Torch Battery Door

Ive ordered from truesupplier several times before and are a reputable company.

And on Google.

Google Is Your Best Friend, Look Here For All Your Needs
    I wanted some feedback from a member. anyone can use google lol
    01-10-11 07:50 AM
    If you read my post I gave you feedback from a company I've ordered from several times.

It's a battery door, what feedback do you need?
    01-10-11 07:52 AM
    If you read my post I gave you feedback from a company I've ordered from several times.

It's a battery door, what feedback do you need?
    and I 'thanked' you for it lol
    Cadillax likes this.
    01-10-11 07:55 AM
    TrueSupplier are fine for ordering things, I personally stay away simply because I'm impatient and shipping from China takes forever and a day.

I personally order from UK-HiTech who are mostly an eBay seller (however they can be found on occasion on Amazon) as while they're also shipping from China, they seem to fulfill orders quicker and their items tend to arrive quicker in general, however they're a bit pricer than TrueSupplier are.
    01-10-11 08:37 AM
    you can buy it from White battery 9800
    01-10-11 08:40 AM
    TrueSupplier are fine for ordering things, I personally stay away simply because I'm impatient and shipping from China takes forever and a day.

I personally order from UK-HiTech who are mostly an eBay seller (however they can be found on occasion on Amazon) as while they're also shipping from China, they seem to fulfill orders quicker and their items tend to arrive quicker in general, however they're a bit pricer than TrueSupplier are.
    I already ordered, I just wanted something that's REAL OEM idc about the shipping, I have my black battery door so it's not like I need it asap

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-11 08:42 AM
    you can buy it from White battery 9800
    With this being your first post I wont be too hard. My guess is you saw an opportunity to advertise someones website.

Did you even look through that list? There is no battery door even on there. Anyone can google but smart people actually take the time to look at what they googled before actually posting.
    01-10-11 08:50 AM
    True Supplier is a rip off, I waited 3 weeks for my battery door and as soon as I put it on the Blackberry symbol came off. To top it off it's not even the same white as my Torch it's OFF white. Does anyone know a reputable US site that sells original parts?

01-25-11 01:12 PM
    I gave up on TrueSupplier a long time ago. Seems their stuff is either used, seconds, or just really cheap knock-offs.

Anyway, try this: Blackberry Torch 9800 Back cover , WHITE color Says it is OEM and new, but who knows? I've purchased a few items without problems and they are very reasonably priced. Ships from the west coast.
    jstray likes this.
    01-25-11 02:07 PM
    I gave up on TrueSupplier a long time ago. Seems their stuff is either used, seconds, or just really cheap knock-offs.

Anyway, try this: Blackberry Torch 9800 Back cover , WHITE color Says it is OEM and new, but who knows? I've purchased a few items without problems and they are very reasonably priced. Ships from the west coast.
    Thanks, I will try them. Truesupplier is sending out cheap knockoffs I hope someone shuts them down. $12 isn't much but the principle of the thing is what aggravates me

01-25-11 02:14 PM
    True Supplier is a rip off, I waited 3 weeks for my battery door and as soon as I put it on the Blackberry symbol came off. To top it off it's not even the same white as my Torch it's OFF white. Does anyone know a reputable US site that sells original parts?

That's odd because I just ordered a full housing kit (minus the keyboard) and I'm positive its OEM stuff. It even had the AT&T logo on it.

Took me only 7 days to get mine (from Hong Kong to Canada).

Sorry you experience wasn't so good, but I'd highly recommend them. I'd ask for a refund if you aren't happy though!
    01-25-11 05:32 PM
    That's odd because I just ordered a full housing kit (minus the keyboard) and I'm positive its OEM stuff. It even had the AT&T logo on it.

Took me only 7 days to get mine (from Hong Kong to Canada).

Sorry you experience wasn't so good, but I'd highly recommend them. I'd ask for a refund if you aren't happy though!
    "Thanks for your email.

We are sorry that there are some thing wrong with you items.
    We are pleased to help solve the problem.

We are sorry that the battery cover you order is not original.
    It just was made of original material.

As for the Blackberry symbol,we are sorry that you need put them on again as the sticker does not word .
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely yours,
    Mandy" I emailed them back after that saying what horrible customer service they have and they told me to send it back and after they receive it I'll get my money back... So I opened a case through paypal, I'm not gonna waste 1 more cent on them, if they want it back they can give me more of a refund to pay for return shipping.

01-26-11 05:06 PM
    That sucks man, send me a link to the product/sku you ordered. My stuff is solid as ****. If we have a link to the bad product we can warm future users from buying that particular SKU.

Thanks.
    01-27-11 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD