Jim said "VERY SOON 6.0!"
    they showed a DVM commercial, what is dvm? and mvs?

and the future update from Mike...... Nothing

(sorry, i did not mean to post this after the meeting sucked, but I did click the button in frustration)
    Last edited by ibcnul8ter; 07-13-10 at 06:40 PM.
    07-13-10 06:33 PM
    Awesome! (I'm glad you posted some pictures for those of us who won't be able to join). Why is this in the 9800 boards though if they didn't mention it? There is also another thread about the meeting and concerning 9800 speculation [HERE].
    07-13-10 07:00 PM
    Jim said "VERY SOON 6.0!"
    they showed a DVM commercial, what is dvm? and mvs?

and the future update from Mike...... Nothing

(sorry, i did not mean to post this after the meeting sucked, but I did click the button in frustration)
    Mr. Balsillie probably has a very different concept of "very soon" than we do. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-10 09:11 PM
    Awesome! (I'm glad you posted some pictures for those of us who won't be able to join). Why is this in the 9800 boards though if they didn't mention it? There is also another thread about the meeting and concerning 9800 speculation [HERE].
    i didn't mean to click submit at the time i did. that would deam more appropriate since they made no mention of the 9800. hopefully the mod can move it.
    07-14-10 06:36 AM
    You really didn't think they would annouce the device at a shareholder meeting, did you? When it's annouced, it will be a "joint venture" with AT&T and RIM.
    07-14-10 07:06 AM
    You really didn't think they would annouce the device at a shareholder meeting, did you? When it's annouced, it will be a "joint venture" with AT&T and RIM.
    Rogers and RIM more like
    07-18-10 07:05 AM
    Rogers and RIM more like
    That's right.

07-18-10 08:03 PM
    That's right.

Go Rogers!!!

07-19-10 02:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD