So i recently bought a Blackberry Torch off of eBay. I got it today and took the SD card out of my Motorola Backflip and put it into the new Blackberry. It said it wanted to repair my SD card? The phone won't let me set up a Live Profile, text, use the internet, email, etc. What am I going to need to do to get it to work?
    08-29-11 11:09 PM
    Did you get a Blackberry data plan?
    08-29-11 11:29 PM
    I would guess the SD card is formatted to the Motorola, so would think it would have to be reformatted for the BB.
    08-30-11 10:45 AM
    ......I may be wrong, but shouldn't an SD card be formatted pretty much the same, however it is used?

If you put it back in the Motorola, does it function normally? Can you read it on a PC?
    08-30-11 12:50 PM
    I came from a Windows phone, and the sd card would not work in the Torch. Formatting issue. To the OP, I would suggest that you don't use the old card; use a new one that comes with the Torch. If you need info that is on your old phone, then load it onto the computer and drag and drop it into your Torch when you connect it to the computer. At least, that is how I did it.
    08-30-11 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD