Have a white torch and its been subjected to cases and drops that have scuffed it up a bit. I am thinking RIM uses standard acryllic paint like everyone else does but I thought I'd ask first. Does anyone have experiences fixing scuffs?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-11 03:20 PM
    Good question. I would like to know too as my son has the white one and it has a few marks on the top and one small chink on the left side. Not sure how as he keeps it in a leather pocket pouch and babies it.
    04-17-11 04:04 PM
    after looking at the Torch a little closer - it's just metal or some kind of aluminum that's coated with paint. Maybe touch-up paint for a white car would work? It appears to be the same.
    04-17-11 04:17 PM
    I think so too but I'd love to hear from someone that's been there and done that just to be safe. I would hate to make it look worse with a paint mistake
    04-17-11 04:31 PM
    Your off the shelf paint will not match. The paint is thin and easy to damage, hard to repair.
    04-17-11 04:34 PM
    To be honest its white paint its just a matter of finding the right brand its not like you're trying to match a specific kind of red or beige.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-11 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD