This problem just started 3 days ago. When I'm not using the torch the screen goes black after 30 seconds. (I have it set that way). Usually as soon as I slide the keyboard open or hit anybutton the screen would come back on but now it doesn't. The keyboard lights up but the screen stays black. What I have to do to get the screen back is I slide the keyboard closed and have to press the lock button on top of the phone a few times and the screen comes back. I thought maybe I changed a setting by mistake some how but everything seems the same in the settings.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-12 02:43 PM
    This problem just started 3 days ago. When I'm not using the torch the screen goes black after 30 seconds. (I have it set that way). Usually as soon as I slide the keyboard open or hit anybutton the screen would come back on but now it doesn't. The keyboard lights up but the screen stays black. What I have to do to get the screen back is I slide the keyboard closed and have to press the lock button on top of the phone a few times and the screen comes back. I thought maybe I changed a setting by mistake some how but everything seems the same in the settings.

I was hoping someone could shed some light on my issue. I know there are some really smart bb experts here as proven in some of the other threads. Anyways any help would be appriciated. Ty

01-27-12 07:38 PM
    Its the ribbon cable...
    01-28-12 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD