Guys, i have downloaded Capture It app to take screen shots. Everything appeared to be working fine until i try to "Capture it" on a web page. Nothing happens. For some reason it wont take a screen shot while on the web browser. Ive deleted and reinstalled the app, and did a hard restart on my phone. It is obviously an app related issue. Does anyone have an answer to this problem, or do you even experience the same problem.

My phone is a week old and not cluttered with any apps except for 3. So i dont believe its a phone issue. Can anyone tell me if there is a fix for this for the torch?
    11-02-10 10:24 AM
    Did you check your media card? I have tried CaptureIt but use SnapScreen which is available on this site.
    11-02-10 10:42 AM
    yes, ive checked all locations.

Basically, when u use capture it to take a screen shot, it vibrates to let you know it captured an image, then my image is saved in the media card.

It works just fine, but if i am trying to take a screen shot of a web page it will do nothing. I will click "capture it" and the phone does nothing, and no picture is taken, and no picture is saved on any folder in my phone or media card.

Like i said its just the web browser that it cant take images of.
    11-02-10 10:47 AM
    yes, ive checked all locations.

Basically, when u use capture it to take a screen shot, it vibrates to let you know it captured an image, then my image is saved in the media card.

It works just fine, but if i am trying to take a screen shot of a web page it will do nothing. I will click "capture it" and the phone does nothing, and no picture is taken, and no picture is saved on any folder in my phone or media card.

Like i said its just the web browser that it cant take images of.
    i'm getting the same issue with zonasnap. HELP!!!!
    11-02-10 12:12 PM
    Im bumping this. Got a new 9800, but capture it wasnt working. Go into your options>application management>scroll down to captureit>go into edit permissions and select allow all. Also, you have to go into your pictures library, open it and they will load there.
    12-07-10 09:13 PM
    Im bumping this. Got a new 9800, but capture it wasnt working. Go into your options>application management>scroll down to captureit>go into edit permissions and select allow all. Also, you have to go into your pictures library, open it and they will load there.
    This still does not work. QuickLaunch has the same issue, so basically it's an issue with the browser itself, or at least the integration of these apps into the browser's menu. The only way I've found to get CaptureIt to work with the web browser is to assign it to the convenience key.
    12-09-10 11:59 AM
    ... or at least the integration of these apps into the browser's menu. The only way I've found to get CaptureIt to work with the web browser is to assign it to the convenience key.
    Yep. I seem to remember neither CaptureIt nor QuickLaunch screen capture working from the system menu in the browser. I've assigned the convenience key to QuickLaunch and it works just fine that way. BTW, I still have the camera via the convenience key with QL. It's two clicks now instead of one.
    12-09-10 12:51 PM
    In os6 you have to put capture it on the convience key in order for it to work in the web browser. I have a torch and use capture it, it works just fine in the web browser, but you have to set the conveince key to do it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-10 12:52 PM
    Yep. I seem to remember neither CaptureIt nor QuickLaunch screen capture working from the system menu in the browser. I've assigned the convenience key to QuickLaunch and it works just fine that way. BTW, I still have the camera via the convenience key with QL. It's two clicks now instead of one.
    hmm...so cool..wisdom is profitable to direct....thanks so much
    12-10-10 02:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD