Can anyone recommend a good quality screen protector for the Torch?

I just bought the invisible shield from Best Buy. I opened the package and I am running my fingers along the surface of the protector. It feels really really sticky and I am not sure if it will interfere with the touchscreen significantly or not. People are saying that it sucks. I don't want to put it on my BlackBerry because then I can't return the screen protector.

What is a good screen protector for the Torch? Oh, and I bought the invisible shield because you can buy it locally in Canada from Best Buy. If I had to buy a screen protector from the US it will take 7-10 business days. I just got the Torch and I am waiting for a good case before I will take it out preferably the new Seidio cases. I don't want a cheap screen protector from Ebay messing up my screen.
    10-05-10 09:04 PM
    I'm using Zagg invisible shield. There's no problem with touch screen. What do u mean with sticky? It's supposed to help the grip.
    10-05-10 10:25 PM
    I have a BSE (Best Skins Ever) protector and it's pretty darn good. Way better look and feel ove the Zagg one I used to have (It was too "orange peel" textured)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-10 10:27 PM
    Zagg invisishield is the epitome of screen protection. There is an off brand about a 1/3 as cheep claiming the same material, but they get second rate film (doesn't pass specs for Zagg) but is the same stuff other than that I think. I put a Zagg protector on my phone, and yes....the first day was like yuck! But I listened to the directions ,and sure enough, three days later, the evaporation has occurred, and the stickiness is GONE. There in the light you can see the nanotech, which gives it self healing properties, but you wont feel it once it is dry. IMO nothing better, but the dollar speaks.
    10-05-10 10:32 PM
    10-05-10 10:32 PM
    Very happy with mine from Screen Patronous.
    10-06-10 09:35 AM
    I'll try the invisible shield on my Torch. Has anyone got the full body easy one installed? Did the piece that went over the trackpad change it's usage in anyway?
    10-06-10 12:47 PM
    I have a BSE (Best Skins Ever) protector and it's pretty darn good. Way better look and feel ove the Zagg one I used to have (It was too "orange peel" textured)

Are you using the BSE on your Torch now? I just ordered one this morning and I'm wondering how easy the application was on the Torch. I've only ever used screen protectors and this is my first all-over shield using a solution to install it.
    10-06-10 01:32 PM
    Skinomi....great screen protector...skin in carbon fiber which I don't use..
    10-06-10 01:40 PM
    Im using the Zagg Invisi-shield and I really like it.

ETA: Im only using the screen protector, not the body one.
    Last edited by LittlePrincess2010; 10-06-10 at 02:55 PM.
    10-06-10 02:38 PM
    10-06-10 02:48 PM
    Anyone know if the Torch will still fit in a cradle/sync pod with the Zagg full body shield?
    10-07-10 01:36 PM
    Im using the Zagg Invisi-shield and I really like it.

ETA: Im only using the screen protector, not the body one.
    I have this on order for mine and my wifes phone, should be here today or tomorrow.
    10-07-10 02:01 PM
    I still have the factory screen protector on. It may peel easily but it is very glossy so there is no friction when sliding

10-07-10 02:32 PM
    I love my case mate privacy screen.
    10-07-10 02:37 PM
    I jusdt got a storm screen Gaurd and its a perfect fit

10-07-10 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD