has anyone had problems not being able to use the touch screen after putting on a screen protector?
    01-27-11 06:50 PM
    I'm using a case mate anti glare with no issues at all. Anti glare and no figerprints.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Lyls likes this.
    01-27-11 06:57 PM
    i had one before that was an anti glare and it worked fine but this one is a little thicker and it just wont let me use the touch screen
    01-27-11 07:05 PM
    Just for drill, have you tried setting the touchscreen sensitivity? I'm using a cheap eBay protector that came in a package kit, and it took me three tries to get the sensitivity so that it's comfortable for me.
    01-27-11 07:08 PM
    yeah. its set all the way up. i think its just too thick to sense my finger
    01-27-11 07:10 PM
    Installed a Zagg on mine and have no issues with the sensitivity at all.
    01-27-11 08:13 PM
    does the prox sensor work? that is more likely to go before the TS with thicker or anti glare/privacy screen protectors.
    01-27-11 10:49 PM
    I also have the zagg amd I have no problems

01-28-11 12:20 AM
    Casemate screen protector worked great.

Had problems with the AT&T privacy screen protector though. It was very thick and I think it affected the use of my touchscreen.
    Lyls likes this.
    01-28-11 08:49 AM
    I have had two Zagg shields and the first one seemed to mess with the sensitivity with the screen so i took it off and replaced it and this one works great.

i wouldn't recommend using the phone with out a screen protector.
    01-28-11 12:38 PM
    I have a BSE installed with no touchscreen issues whatsoever.
    01-28-11 12:43 PM
    I pondered going with a screen protector and thus far haven't used one. I've had my Torch since the US launch (August??) and (knock on wood!) don't have a single scratch. I'm not convinced I need one to protect from scratches.

But I did see someone else's Torch that had a screen protector installed by a company that has kiosks set up in various shopping malls. They also sell do-it-yourself kits. I loved the feel and especially the resistance to fingerprints. I'm throroughly sick and tired of either looking through smudges or constantly polishing. Can anyone help me remember the name of the company that installs these? There can't be too many that sell and install - I'll know it when I hear it.
    01-28-11 12:48 PM
    I used to be a HUGE BSE fan till I got my Torch. Too much glare, so I went to ebay and bought 5 anti glares for less than 5 bucks....works great and NO touchscreen issues
    01-28-11 12:49 PM
    I use an Invisible Shield protector for my Torch and have noticed sometimes the touch screen is a little slow to respond or unresponsive, even with the sensitivity turned up all the way to 6.

01-28-11 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD