What would yours be?

I sense this will be very interesting, whether you are for or against this hideous monstrosity, be good to know how they intend to sell this..... thing!

Here's mine..... "Thinkonce, think twice, avoid the blackberry slider"
    03-04-10 03:21 AM
    "Love to slide!"
    and the commercial can have someone sliding across the room like tom cruise in risky bussiness! LMAO

i can already hear the song..."Just put your ooooold berrys ooooon the shelf!...."
    03-04-10 03:51 AM
    "Slide your way to success with the new Blackberry Avalanche. Available exclusively from AT&T."
    03-04-10 07:14 AM
    "Slide your way to success with the new Blackberry Avalanche. Available exclusively from AT&T."
    Avalanche lol, that's saying the thing will slide off the shelves as a failure as quickly as it got on them

"BlackBerry Avalanche, sliding off all carriers shelves soon"
    03-04-10 07:37 AM
    "Slide your way to success with the new Blackberry Avalanche. Available exclusively from AT&T.**"
    **In the US. Available on all carriers in Canada.

And I'm sure they'll come up with some lameass slogan that has nothing to do with the phone, ie Storm2's "A theatre at your fingertips." or whatever that stupid web ad is. RIM is not exactly prime at coming up with catchy slogans. I never heard any slapstick shots about 'Curving' anything.
    Last edited by GlitchZero; 03-04-10 at 07:53 AM.
    03-04-10 07:51 AM
    "The Blackberry Slider. Slower than a Cutter, but still unhittable." :-)
    03-04-10 10:58 AM
    "Blackberry slider, just another reason to keep waiting for the dakota"
    03-04-10 11:59 AM
    Introducing the ALL new Blackberry Smooth -_-_ The sleekest, and most advanced blackberry available. Found at your local T-Mobile and Verizon retailers
    03-04-10 12:07 PM
    "This is not a testing unit like the Storm 1"
    03-04-10 12:10 PM
    BlackBerry slider: your extending entity / your flashing friend.

And for the jingle: In out, in out, shake it all about..
    Last edited by flop; 03-04-10 at 12:46 PM. Reason: BlackBerry: Make Yours Bigger!
    03-04-10 12:22 PM
    The new Blackberry Slider- The tallest BB available.
    03-04-10 01:08 PM
    "just let it slide" or "let it slide into your hands" suggestive add with a female if you get my picture:P
    from AT&T.**"
    **In the US. Available on all carriers in Canada.
    lol so true even our new wind mobile sells berrys
    03-04-10 02:24 PM
    "The new BB Slider 9700a: Sorry.....Our design engineer was drunk that day"
    03-04-10 02:24 PM
    "Damn, we messed up again"
    03-04-10 03:48 PM
    juz slideeee ur way
    03-04-10 04:29 PM
    "The new BB Slider 9700a: Sorry.....Our design engineer was drunk that day"
    Haha! I love it.
    03-04-10 04:58 PM
    "Our bad.... again"
    03-05-10 10:38 AM
    "Our bad.... again"
    nice...........
    03-05-10 11:01 AM
    Ladies and Gentlemen, just how much would you pay for the all new Blackberry Slider? $600! $500! Not even $400! Act now and you'll get this revolutionary Slider with all its bugs for the low low price of $300 plus $800 in shipping and handling and other carrier charges you will not understand! But wait. There's more. You'll also get the all new blackberry wall charger with a new usb size (not so mini) so you have to buy all the equipment...again! But waiiiiit! Yes, there's more. Dont' act now and you'll be able to wait for the rumored Slider 2 to be rumored 2 weeks after the new revolutionary Slider is released. Think we're done? We're not! We'll also include a link to a future link of the future and new 6.1 OS that will work the way 6.0 was supposed to! Wait wait wait! We're not done yet. We'll even throw in a golden pass good for 4 refurbs through your carrier when the Slidere does wrong whatever it's about to do wrong!! This offer expires when the Slider is discontinued due to the release of the Slider 2 and rumors of the Slider 3. So act whenever. It doesn't matter!

I hope someone enjoyed that! Sad part is, I'll buy one...
    03-05-10 11:26 AM
    Ladies and Gentlemen, just how much would you pay for the all new Blackberry Slider? $600! $500! Not even $400! Act now and you'll get this revolutionary Slider with all its bugs for the low low price of $300 plus $800 in shipping and handling and other carrier charges you will not understand! But wait. There's more. You'll also get the all new blackberry wall charger with a new usb size (not so mini) so you have to buy all the equipment...again! But waiiiiit! Yes, there's more. Dont' act now and you'll be able to wait for the rumored Slider 2 to be rumored 2 weeks after the new revolutionary Slider is released. Think we're done? We're not! We'll also include a link to a future link of the future and new 6.1 OS that will work the way 6.0 was supposed to! Wait wait wait! We're not done yet. We'll even throw in a golden pass good for 4 refurbs through your carrier when the Slidere does wrong whatever it's about to do wrong!! This offer expires when the Slider is discontinued due to the release of the Slider 2 and rumors of the Slider 3. So act whenever. It doesn't matter!

I hope someone enjoyed that! Sad part is, I'll buy one...
    That is great
    03-05-10 03:38 PM
    I got more...

"Your carrier will only need to replace this one 3 times"

"It will work better when the leaked OS comes out"

"When you're ready, it slides out and gets very big (that's what she said)"

"We're kickin' it ol' school, Audiovox XV6600 style"
    Last edited by scorpiodsu; 03-05-10 at 03:43 PM.
    03-05-10 03:40 PM
    "blackberry presenter sliding all the way down on the new blackberry slider"
    "blackberry slider powerpoints consumers to the depths of roaming"
    "blackberry slider,3g gsm phone out of a glitterbox."
    "blackberry slider, the device alexander graham bell created in 1876 but failed to pass fcc approval until now on the largest 3g network in the usa."
    "blackberry slider, just slipped out of our minds"
    :b
    03-06-10 01:33 AM
    "Blackberry slider, now infringing on more than just patents."

"Palmberry, get yours while supplies last"

"Berryslider....Hahahahah you bought one"
    03-06-10 12:48 PM
    "Blackberry slider, now infringing on more than just patents."
    Haha lmfao!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-10 08:19 PM
    End of April