The pre order page has recently popped up on Vodafone UK website. It says the handsets will be shipped as soon as stock is available which is expected to the Sep 27th.

http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/shop/mobile-phone/blackberry-torch/?cid=eml-ac-esh-bbtnvf-m1

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-10 02:30 PM
    I got the email about upgrade and just did mine , so hoping I get some of the allocated stock *fingers crossed*.
    09-14-10 02:58 PM
    I sure hope it comes to as many UK carriers as possible soon- I want to play with one! And get one, when my upgrade comes up in November

09-14-10 03:00 PM
    I sure hope it comes to as many UK carriers as possible soon- I want to play with one! And get one, when my upgrade comes up in November

It's been confirmed that Vodafone, Orange and 3 will be getting the Torch.

Does anyone know if Vodafone have it exclusively to start with? I'm hoping to go with Orange as soon as possible.
    09-14-10 03:10 PM
    4th of October on o2, confirmed by our corporate account manager.
    09-14-10 03:15 PM
    Yes, others will get Torch, but when? and whats their price plan?
    Looks like Torch is going to be a luxury phone and pricey...
    09-14-10 03:22 PM
    4th of October on o2, confirmed by our corporate account manager.
    do you know that's their lunching date, can they actually deliver by that time?
    any news about their price plan?
    09-14-10 03:22 PM
    I never knew O2 were going to get it! I suppose that means Vodafone do not have it exclusively!
    09-14-10 03:23 PM
    do you know that's their lunching date, can they actually deliver by that time?
    any news about their price plan?
    They will be shipping from the 4th. So I guess if you order online or over the phone it should be delivered around 5th/6th. No idea about stock at the actual stores i'm afraid!

Cant offer much advice on the price plans either mate as i'm part of a business contract with 6 people on and we pretty much just upgrade to the handset we want every 12 months without any changes to the contract price.
    09-14-10 03:33 PM
    I'm on T-Mobile Uk and bought one last week. Just inserted the SIM and I was up and running in seconds, email, 3G, and all. It'll be worth the wait if you're due for an upgrade, believe me.
    09-14-10 03:34 PM
    The Orange intranet says late september... But that's all it says...

09-14-10 04:52 PM
    Woah, you have intranet access? Nice I'm on orange, so I could totally go for that!

09-14-10 04:53 PM
    I just pre-ordered mine through vodafone, they said I'd receive it on the 28th.

Although I already have one as I couldn't wait any longer and nabbed one off ebay Its brilliant!

09-15-10 04:16 AM
    The Orange intranet says late september... But that's all it says...

It's changed now to "release date Oct 2010"
    :-(

09-22-10 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD