Anyone find a compatible RPN calculator for the Torch? I have tried a couple that were developed for the Storm, but they do not work (cannot get the onscreen keys to work).

I really like the Pocket 10C SE that I used on the Bold. I emailed the company that makes it but have not received a response about future versions.

Any help would be great!
    C
    08-28-10 08:23 PM
    jumping in your thread... better yet a HP48 emulator would be awesome....I've found them for iphoner and android but not BB
    Last edited by happyKyra; 08-28-10 at 09:13 PM. Reason: spell
    08-28-10 09:12 PM
    I saw an RPN calculator on BlackBerry App World (I think it was) a day or two ago. It wasn't an HP emulator, and it could do calculations with complex numbers.
    08-28-10 09:24 PM
    If you come across the name of the one in App World, please share. I have been looking, but cannot find one that is compatible with the torch.

C

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-10 10:50 PM
    App World / Categories / Utilities / Calculators / Neelam: a Complex Number Scientific Calculator. There's only one non-informative review and it doesn't have a free trial. However, there is an email address for the developer, so you can probably find out if it works on the Torch without having to buy it first.
    08-29-10 06:04 AM
    Thanks Jeff! I will take a look at that one. Hope Cocoa Beach is treating you well. Huntsville is hanging in there.

C
    08-29-10 07:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD