So I tried making my own theme with the theme builder 6 beta, and I get this problem on both the actual phone and the simulator, here's a snapshot from the simulator

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The buttong for turning off the ringer dissapears, and pressing the gray area does nothing...
    I'm hoping this is a problem of the Beta, since I get this problem on every theme I make, is anyone else getting this?
    10-22-10 08:41 PM
    Did you modify the button images?
    10-22-10 08:43 PM
    At all, I only modified the backgroung image for the incoming call screen. I even created a new file and exported the default settings (without changing absolutely anything) into the phone, and the button still dissapears.
    10-22-10 08:47 PM
    Gotta be something that's changed... or not resetting to default properly.

I've changed the wallpaper successfully before. Maybe a font issue?
    10-22-10 08:54 PM
    Wait, even exporting a default, new project causes it?.... Are you doing a soft reset after activating the theme (simulator shouldn't matter). But on-device, the theme doesn't fully switch properly until after you do a soft reset.
    10-22-10 08:55 PM
    Oh wait, I'm sorry. I did change an icon on the home screen. I changed the web browser icon. I exported a COMPLETELY default theme and the button appears again! So... Why is my browser icon screwing with my silence ringer icon?
    10-22-10 08:59 PM
    I doubt it is. As long as it's not on the same screen then it shouldn't matter.

Are you doing a soft reset after enabling the theme?
    10-22-10 09:01 PM
    I am.

Alright... On further analisys, it turns out that what makes the button dissapear is when I change the background for the incoming call screen...

EDIT: Well, I think I solved my problem. I don't know why, but changing the background image for the incoming call screen will make that button dissapear... For whatever reason.
    Last edited by dividedbyzero; 10-22-10 at 09:14 PM.
    10-22-10 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD