I usually ignore these threads, but this one is pretty funny. You have 0 credibility left and look like a complete tool. You realize it takes 2 clicks to see all of someone's posts?
    +1 !!!!!

This is a beautiful thread

I'm glad members of Crackberry are stepping up and throwing ML's ridiculous comments back at him. I know that forums are public domain, and the opinions and ideas of everyone should be respected... but seriously d00d, your tossing out junk threads and pointless comments faster than John Holmes bustin a ... well, you get the point.

LONG LIVE THREAD KING MATRIX LEADER, hail hail hail !!!
    11-08-10 10:33 PM
    Nothing personal, ML. I really tried to give you the benefit of the doubt....until I actually started reading some of your comments for myself. Just think about it before you post it, man. Peace.
    11-08-10 10:41 PM
    Seriously, was this thread even needed in the first place? Do we really need to hear about every user that decides to go another device? There would be thousands of those kinds of threads.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-10 10:45 PM
    It's these people who have no lives that actually have time to go and look around my other post to paste my past comments here......I can never ever imagine wasting my time doing that to someone else.......
    Son, how many times shall I try to advise you. Please, slow down the posting, and stop making yourself look so silly. Surely your aim cannot be to be the laughing stock of CrackBerry. At least I hope it isn't.

Folks, I know he keeps bringing more gasoline, but could ya'll put down the matches?
    11-08-10 11:01 PM
    I had a 9700 (gave it to my wife) before the Torch. I think the 9700 & 9800 keypads are the same. Now the 9k keypad is awesome. I'd kill for a Torch type device w/a 9k form factor. That would be the ultimate berry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-10 11:51 PM
    After a month of using the Torch....

I can definitely say that it's not the phone for me. Im not too big a fan on touch screens and the battery life is unbearable (I've done all the tricks and trades suggested by this website and thank you all for your advice).

There is a definite lag in the phone when flipping open the slide to go into regular kb mode (which I prefer over the touchscreen).

I will say this...the Torch is a VERY good phone for a combination of fun/business...but the 9700 kept me happy because the battery life was endless after heavy usage and I dont ever recall a time where the 9700 lagged ever!

the camera on the torch I will DEFINITELY miss...that quality was great and the big screen...eh Im not that big a fan of it.

I do miss my ability to text more than 10 contacts at a time (which is my biggest issue)

So, after actually trying the phone..doing the updates...and not being quick to judge...theres definitely a blackberry for every1!

And for me, its the bold 9700 =)
    11-09-10 09:29 AM
    After a month of using the Torch....

I can definitely say that it's not the phone for me. Im not too big a fan on touch screens and the battery life is unbearable (I've done all the tricks and trades suggested by this website and thank you all for your advice).

There is a definite lag in the phone when flipping open the slide to go into regular kb mode (which I prefer over the touchscreen).

I will say this...the Torch is a VERY good phone for a combination of fun/business...but the 9700 kept me happy because the battery life was endless after heavy usage and I dont ever recall a time where the 9700 lagged ever!

the camera on the torch I will DEFINITELY miss...that quality was great and the big screen...eh Im not that big a fan of it.

I do miss my ability to text more than 10 contacts at a time (which is my biggest issue)

So, after actually trying the phone..doing the updates...and not being quick to judge...theres definitely a blackberry for every1!

And for me, its the bold 9700 =)
    Welcome to the club bro.....that's how I felt after using it for a week. It is a great phone and all the things I said still stand, the touch screen is good, the screen is the best, the speed is awesome, the keyboard, not what I expected for a device that I paid $700 USD for.and since typing is the most thing I do on a Berry, I returned it on the last day of my return policy.

They charged me 5% of the phone price coz it was used and returned for no real glitch on the phone other than I didn't like it but I can live with that, if I were to sell it I would've lost at least $120

So it was fun to play with for a week for paying 5% of its price.

The most device I liked out of the BBs I owned was the 9700, I was almost gonna get it until I thought that I don't want to get it then feel that I have an outdated device when the 9780 comes out so I bought me a POS Nokia 1280 as a backup phone till my 9780 arrives......the wait seems like its forever
    11-09-10 09:35 AM
    Who made j00 a m0d d00d? Congrats

And thanks for backing meh up. Hope you remain on my side as I did not harm anyone nor offend anyone. I've been good recently but the hatred from some people just never stops heh?
    How did you manage to convince yourself that he was backing you up? lol
    11-09-10 09:49 AM
    That's funny considering how excited you were in this thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/i-have-os-6-a-544193/
    and
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/be...device-544617/

We won't miss you making multiple unnecessary threads every day, though. Good luck with the 9780 (and the users in that forum).
    Sweet. I guess people better watch what they post. We have Jeffreii calling out the flip-floppers. This reminds me of John Kerry famous quote, "I voted for the War BEFORE I voted AGAINST it."

As a consolation to OP, I bashed Torch until my company gave me a Torch!
    11-09-10 10:00 AM
    "Kindly upgrade me to a moderator and watch howI can bring control over these forums as there has been alot of useless posts these days?

I have previous moderation and administration experience.

Matrix Leader
    "

LMAO.
    11-09-10 11:55 AM
    Oh if I could just "unretire" and be a Moderator again for 30 seconds.... Why is this still open?
    11-09-10 12:16 PM
    suggested to do so a while back..

"mods close please. "

lets please close this?
    11-09-10 12:18 PM
    Sweet. I guess people better watch what they post. We have Jeffreii calling out the flip-floppers. This reminds me of John Kerry famous quote, "I voted for the War BEFORE I voted AGAINST it."

As a consolation to OP, I bashed Torch until my company gave me a Torch!
    He's been kind of hard to miss the past few days.
    11-09-10 12:19 PM
    11-09-10 12:24 PM
    Sorry dOOd, I didn't back you up. Closing the thread, and waiting for a useful post.
    11-09-10 12:38 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD