Hey everyone,

After having 2 Torches since November, and hating it the entire time, I have retired it and moved onto a new service, and a new Android phone.

Does anyone know how I can erase my account here on Crackberry?

If anyone is interested, I have a care charger, wall charger, and the dock for the Torch I will be selling on eBay sooner or later. If you want them, e-mail me and we can work something out.

[email protected]

Thanks everyone for all the help on here!
    05-21-11 02:46 PM
    Thanks. Your naivete is encouraging to those of us who will be keeping our Torches.
    05-21-11 03:42 PM
    Hey everyone,

After having 2 Torches since November, and hating it the entire time, I have retired it and moved onto a new service, and a new Android phone.

If anyone is interested, I have a care charger, wall charger, and the dock for the Torch I will be selling on eBay sooner or later. If you want them, e-mail me and we can work something out.

[email protected]

For account removal/changes email sitesupport(at)crackberry.com
    05-21-11 04:27 PM
    I'm curious. Which service did you switch to and which Android did you get?
    Hey everyone,

[email protected]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

05-21-11 06:44 PM
    Thanks. Your naivete is encouraging to those of us who will be keeping our Torches.
    It encouraged me. Torch ftw.
    05-21-11 08:07 PM
    Is it really worth the trouble to delete an account with 15 posts on it, or are you just trying to get a rise out of us?
    05-21-11 10:06 PM
    I would not delete your account...cause you'll be back.
    05-21-11 10:20 PM
    Hey everyone,

[email protected]

Since this seems to be an obvious attempt at trying (and I emphasize the word "trying") to get a rise out of someone here, just know that not posting here anymore because you're now a Droid (emphasis on "droid"), your account will self-destruct (or you know you won't really exist here anymore, so what's the point of canceling your account). Say hi to the Droids for us!

05-21-11 10:43 PM
    I didn't want to make anyone mad, just wanted to make it so that I will not get e-mails, ect from Crackberry. I used Blackberry's for 6 years and the Torch was just a flop in my eye's. I felt as if my old Curve was faster.

AT&T has terrible customer service too. I was with them for almost 3 years, never had a late bill, anything. For whatever reason, my banks online bill paying had a problem and payment was not sent. They started calling me like crazy and had no sympathy when I talked to them a week later because I was away doing some training with the Marines.

I changed to Verizon, and got the Casio G'zOne Commando. Figured with my outdoor job and lifestyle that it would be better since it is water proof, drop proof, ect.
    05-22-11 11:34 AM
    I would not delete your account...cause you'll be back.
    Your right, maybe after this phone, I will give Blackberry a shot again. It would be cool if they made a ruggedized phone!
    05-22-11 11:36 AM
    05-22-11 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD