hi. my torch is about a year old and the battery isn't holding a charge the way it used to. I have no issue buying a new battery annually if it improves battery life overall. I do all the normal power safekeeping housekeeping...I even keep wifi off to save the battery (vlingo is happier with BIS anyway). I did a search here and found no useful data regarding what battery to buy. i don't want a bigger back so i need to choose between an oem bb battery or an aftermarket third party battery. anyone with experiences with battery types for a 1 yr old torch?

thanks!
    10-31-11 12:51 PM
    Get a Seidio battery for your Torch. It is a reputable company that has a long history of making quality products. You can also get a BlackBerry battery from Crackberry. There is a big sale on them in the Crackberry store. I would avoid the cheaper ones you may see on ebay. You usually get what you pay for and some of them are not even worth it if they gave them away for free.
    Last edited by newcollector; 10-31-11 at 02:22 PM.
    10-31-11 02:19 PM
    +1 for sedeio. Best aftermarket battery. imo.
    10-31-11 02:21 PM
    thanks, guys, for the recommendation. i'm buying a seideo battery right now!

m
    10-31-11 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD