Greetings everyone. I have a BB Torch 9800 and have noticed with every connection of my device to the Desktop Manager, my Core Apps need to be updated multiple times per day. Has anyone else experienced this other than me? What do I need to do?

Thank you.

WBS
    04-28-11 10:36 AM
    No never experience that. What os version do you have... . Consider the os .534
    More stable and work well,
    04-28-11 11:04 AM
    Happening to me as well, OS .526
    04-28-11 12:40 PM
    are you using a hybrid os ?

I saw that too when I was using BDHP because BDHP use .cod that is not available in the official release (usually they use the best .cod from old version + .cod from leak version from other device, like os 6.1)
    04-28-11 12:55 PM
    That's happened to me on DM ever since I got my Torch with .246. Even then, when I'd run the "update", it would go through the motions, finish, then done. Unplug, re-plug back in, and DM tells me a core update is needed - again.

PC re-boots, phone battery pulls, even the 2 updates to DM since last December doesn't make a difference. I've just ignored it ever since.

Even after installing the "offfical" AT&T .526, it's still did it. Even now, dropping back to .450 for the time being, it still does it.

Of course, DM is also telling me there's an update to .526 (because it's still on my computer), or Bundle 2342 since it goes by OS bundles now. But I ignore that too.

Actually, there's just been a notice of another DM update. We'll see what that does.
    04-28-11 01:09 PM
    Yep same here, since day one. The only time I did not get that core update was when I installed the .450 leak. But know with the AT&T update to .526 its there all the time. Thought I was the only one with this issue.
    04-28-11 03:24 PM
    I'm using " OFFICIAL" ATT .526 update with either DM beta or current released version..
    04-28-11 03:26 PM
    Hello everyone, and thank you for your posts. When I received my phone from AT&T, running .246, I had this problem. I just updated to the official .526 that AT&T just released and am having the same problems. I have done the battery pulls, clt-alt-delete, and just letting it update and my phone still asks for the updates. I am glad I am not the only one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-11 09:18 PM
    It;s not the phone, it's DM. It's a buggy pos. Always has been. Latest version is no different. In the past I fixed that by deleting the core app folder from my PC.
    04-28-11 11:18 PM
    I had that grief w/.526 (for the week I suffered through it), but haven't had that issue at all on .534.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-11 12:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD