From the FCC specs, it looks like the Torch supports a regular sim card, can anyone confirm if it will indeed be a regular or micro sim device?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-10 10:24 AM
    I would love to know as well since I plan on swapping between the iPhone 4 and Torch.
    08-04-10 10:36 AM
    anyone have an answer for this yet?
    08-07-10 10:37 PM
    Get a micro sim adapter. I have a few if anyone here would like one. I currently swap between the 9700 and iPhone 4 this way.
    08-07-10 10:39 PM
    I just watched Kevin's video on how to unlock the 9800 and the SIM card was a normal SIM, not a micro one. Thought i would answer my own question, and share it with the rest of you.
    08-07-10 11:01 PM
    I just watched Kevin's video on how to unlock the 9800 and the SIM card was a normal SIM, not a micro one. Thought i would answer my own question, and share it with the rest of you.
    thanks, micro sim cards are pointless and really serve no purpose other than to annoy people.
    08-08-10 07:11 AM
    They use a standard SIM. I have seen it myself.
    08-08-10 07:22 AM
    I have as well. It is a standard one. I didn't know that there is a micro version. Which device has one?
    08-08-10 08:24 AM
    I have as well. It is a standard one. I didn't know that there is a micro version. Which device has one?
    apple brought it in first with their ipad and then with their iphone 4. even if they weren't the first, i'd like to re-iterate that it doesn't seem to represent any benefits other than not being able to swap out your sim normal sim card into one of these devices without cutting into them. being able to cut them into a micro shape already makes me assume there is nothing much different to them. i doubt the micro sim card had to be made smaller on the ipad to make everything 'fit'.

if there's another benefit. i'd love to know.
    08-08-10 08:39 AM
    I think Apple just wanted to make life harder on people trying to unlock the phones and use with a different network.
    08-08-10 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD