I think your all blowing smoke up each others a*sses. I agree with palomartion, if your not comfortable enough in your manhood/womanhood to carry whatever colored phone you want without asking first, then more then likely black is to girly/manly for you also.
    03-22-11 07:05 AM
    I think your all blowing smoke up each others a*sses. I agree with palomartion, if your not comfortable enough in your manhood/womanhood to carry whatever colored phone you want without asking first, then more then likely black is to girly/manly for you also.
    You're entitled to your own opinion. And black isn't too girly/manly.

Please notice the spelling of the words in bold.
    03-22-11 08:30 AM
    My point was, if you need to ask then most likely any color will be too girly/manly for you.

By the way, thanks for correcting my grammar. I didn't realize this was the eighth grade and you were my english teacher.
    03-22-11 08:37 AM
    Just get the red one since it seems that's what you want. I'm a man with a red Torch and I've never felt it was girly.
    03-22-11 12:05 PM
    Does this red Ferrari make me look gay? If you like it, ROCK IT!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-11 12:15 PM
    i have the white torch with a black casemate cover, its nice =d
    03-22-11 04:32 PM
    I think the only feminine colors are pink purple. I personally like black and use my phone at work and wouldn't want to whip out a red phone when I get an email

03-23-11 07:29 AM
    In a word, YES

03-24-11 07:45 PM
    Even though I am a sucker for anything Black, I love a combo of Red & ..yes you guessed..Black!
    03-25-11 08:13 AM
    I don't think its feminine at all.
    03-25-11 10:56 AM
    i think it's a personal decision.

i also think a lot of women like a guy who can be stong enough in his masculinity to wear pink, though most guys won't do it.

i won't wear red, but that doesn't mean it's a bad color.

do what you like, like what you do...
    03-25-11 08:09 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD