Just bought one on Bell at Future Shop and got a $100 Future Shop gift card. That deal is available for another week.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-10 08:02 PM
    i seen them at bell, imo its ugly...
    12-03-10 08:45 PM
    Got mine at Virgin Mobile last week and LOVE it. Ditched Bell after all these years to get this phone for a reasonable price and without contract. The plan is $15 less that what I was being charged with Bell, too. got $50 in accessories, as well, so I chose the red case to go with my red phone.

Buh-Bye Bell.
    12-03-10 10:27 PM
    Got mine at Virgin Mobile last week and LOVE it. Ditched Bell after all these years to get this phone for a reasonable price and without contract. The plan is $15 less that what I was being charged with Bell, too. got $50 in accessories, as well, so I chose the red case to go with my red phone.

Buh-Bye Bell.
    You realize Bell own Virgin right? Technically Bell still owns you.
    12-04-10 12:24 AM
    I thought Bell owned SOLO?

12-04-10 09:55 AM
    ...and Solo as well.
    12-04-10 10:31 AM
    Of course I realise that Virgin uses Bell towers and tech support is actually Bell support, but that's besides the point.

Bell Mobility wouldn't do squat for me. Nada. Zilch. 9 years total with BM, and this BS is how they treat a long term customer?

Virgin is who I rec friends to, and decided to see what they would do for me, by "shopping" online. Well, 'twas good enough to go to the kiosk and get my lovely new RED Torch and port my number over. Done and done.
    12-04-10 08:56 PM
    Just bought one on Bell at Future Shop and got a $100 Future Shop gift card. That deal is available for another week.

just curious, if you bought it w/o contract? how much you paid?
    12-04-10 09:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD