Hi, I'm new to this forum, but certainly not new to blackberry, so let me briefly introduce my issue.
    I have had a blackberry 9800 torch for about 19 months now. About 4 months it started randomly rebooting and generally acting sluggish, so i upgraded the OS and it seemed to work fine again, until last week when it stated again rebooting a few times a day, draining the battery at the same time. For the past 7 days I have tried everything I can find on the internet which includes the following:
    Rebooting OS for nuked blackberry
    removing all apps
    endless battery pulls
    What else can I try?
    I have 4 months left of my contract and cant afford to buy myself out. I have mobile insurance with o2, but after taking the phone into the store today and being told that repair can be up to 8 weeks, they could not give me a loan phone (i need some kind of phone due to the nature of my job) and I would need to pay �25 excess (WHY THE HAVE I BEEN PAYING �10 PER MONTH INSURANCE FOR THE PAST 19 MONTHS EQUATING TO �190!!!!!), I want to try as much as I can at home, until I have to succumb to buying a cheap basic to use while it gets repaired or whatever....
    If anyone has any suggestions that would be great and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Many thanks
    charlz.x
    10-06-12 07:50 PM
    OK so its not even switching on now, what so ever....
    10-06-12 08:05 PM