- 11-20-2012, 12:16 AM #2
Try reinstalling the OS using BB Desktop software, you will of course need to start out with the battery removed. When it reaches the reboot portion of the install phase, put your battery in. It may take a few tries to get the timing right but, it's an easy fix once you get it.
- By customcartel66 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 7Last Post: 10-04-2013, 11:31 AM
- By Gnome_Sayin in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 10Last Post: 12-01-2008, 08:54 AM
- By tzman in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 15Last Post: 11-23-2008, 04:17 AM
- By jbeltran in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2008, 08:31 PM
- By JaY-B in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 07-17-2008, 09:54 AM