Is it worth it? I have a cover on my torch and I don't want to take out the cover everyrtime I do a hard reset. Is there a keystroke to do it? On a different post I saw that it was Alt-shift-Del however it doesn't work?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-11 08:53 PM
    Keystroke = ALT + Right Shift + Delete.

Resetting the device under normal circumstances or on a schedule is completely unnecessary.
    02-04-11 08:59 PM
    Keystroke = ALT + Right Shift + Delete.

Resetting the device under normal circumstances or on a schedule is completely unnecessary.
    Alright thanks! And also a bit off topic but could you tell me the best app to keep your phone in portrait mode? I currently use QuickLaunch but I have to go through all the setting everytime I restart the phone.

02-04-11 09:09 PM
    I use sixtools
    02-04-11 09:42 PM
    Alright thanks! And also a bit off topic but could you tell me the best app to keep your phone in portrait mode? I currently use QuickLaunch but I have to go through all the setting everytime I restart the phone.

quickpull works great.
    it simulates a batt pull.
    alt shift delete is NOT the same as a batt pull. it's like a soft reset.

02-04-11 10:14 PM

( if you haven't already) just put the lock tilt in the main options. that way, even though you have to do it again after a reboot-- the setting is easily accessible.

02-04-11 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD