Just a couple of questions, just set up my torch so far and I'm loving it but just a quick questions. I set a password to my phone but when I hit the lock button on top it doesn't lock just tuens the screen off. How do I get it to when I hit the lock button when I press any button it asks for my password? Secondly, which is best Pattern Lock or Pattern lock light? So far I'm loving the keyboard and touchscreen option and I'm running .225 currently.Thank you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-10 07:00 AM
    Options - Security - Password - The lowest you can set the timer to is 1 minute. If there is a way to make it immediately lock without holstering it, I'm unaware of it.
    09-19-10 07:08 AM
    The full version of PatternLock is very good with a lot more options than the "lite" version. In my opinion, it's the best locking app for theTorch that is currently available due to all of it's custom features and no battery drain.
    09-19-10 07:28 AM
    I have used the lite and love it. But the paid versions are always better

09-19-10 07:48 AM
    The full version of PatternLock is very good with a lot more options than the "lite" version. In my opinion, it's the best locking app for theTorch that is currently available due to all of it's custom features and no battery drain.
    I agree 100%. PatternLock, (full version), has a slew of customizable options. It has set the bar very high for a competitor to make a better product. The peace of mind is well worth the $2.99. PatternLock does exactly what it says it'll do. It's a very intuitive program that takes almost no time to set up. This program should have come with this phone. At the very very least, the free version is a must IMHO.

Bryan
    09-19-10 09:11 AM
    Okay then I guess pattern Lock paid it is. Does it set right after you hit the lock button or do you have to wait the minute?

09-19-10 12:30 PM
    It sets right when you hit the lock button

09-19-10 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD