How do you get the quick launch bar on the home screen back? My girlfriend change something without noticing it and now there's no quick launch bar, the 4 icons that you always keep on the home screen, now it only shows a small arrow that you can press when you want to regular menu(same as pressing on the blackberry logo), I told her to check the theme but she told me it doesn't work. I'd like to know where in the settings I need to go to change it back to having those 4 icons, the quick launch bar.
    Thanks
    12-01-10 12:41 PM
    All you have to do is to touch the arrow and slightly drag it up until the first row of icons is visible and release it. it will show all its quick launch features as before.
    haines001 likes this.
    12-01-10 02:25 PM
    That makes sense, thanks!
    12-01-10 02:36 PM
    If you want two rows of icons to show, then do the same thing. That will be your default setting.
    12-01-10 02:42 PM
    If the quick launch is already visible, how does one change this to two rows? I must be having a moment of stupidity, I can't figure out how to change this...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-10 02:59 PM
    If the quick launch is already visible, how does one change this to two rows? I must be having a moment of stupidity, I can't figure out how to change this...

Keep dragging the bar up to get more rows.
    12-01-10 03:21 PM
    Pfftt... I had to figure out where exactly to hit the touchscreen to drag the bar up. My fat thumbs kept missing the spot... Thx

12-01-10 07:02 PM
    Does this work on playbook to?
    10-03-13 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD