Also.... one question - Does the Seidio Innocase wreck the slider mechanism of the Torch?
    04-21-11 06:13 PM
    Has anyone tried ZAGG and Wrapsol... I have the ZAGG full body, but the Wrapsol looks like it offers better coverage, and no "orange peel" effect on the screen....

Anyone have any thoughts ???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-11 09:56 PM
    Change of plans - i'm looking for something like this now: Luxury Black Leather Case Cover & Screen Protector for: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics or GENUINE BLACKBERRY TORCH 9800 LEATHER SWIVEL CASE POUCH: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Not exactly that case but like someone along the lines of this, the 'best' and most recommended one! Thanks.
    Last edited by Chohan; 04-22-11 at 07:47 PM.
    04-22-11 07:41 PM
    I have the same question as Tbrenn
    04-23-11 03:20 AM
    i just received and installed my AGF GRT.

IT'S TOO SLIPPERY!!!

c'mon AGF, why couldn't you just put that standard, rubberized coating on the back casing??

i'll leave it on and continue to use it, but that's definitely a huge negative for me with the case.
    04-23-11 11:34 PM
    i just received and installed my AGF GRT.

IT'S TOO SLIPPERY!!!

c'mon AGF, why couldn't you just put that standard, rubberized coating on the back casing??

i'll leave it on and continue to use it, but that's definitely a huge negative for me with the case.
    You should have got the AGF ENDO. Ruberized / textured coating, and a holster clip

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-11 10:06 AM
    hmmm, i don't think that case was even mentioned on this thread.

nonetheless, i just did some preliminary research and according to some posters who have the case, it appears that it does NOT have the rubberized texture, just the "bumps" for added traction when sliding the face up and down.

it that's the case, i'll stick with the standard AGF GRT.

oh yeah, and i don't need/want a holster. i pocket mine.
    04-24-11 12:03 PM
    For those of you who prefer your torch naked, and case free, I found a great deal on eBay for a ZAGG full body protector. -> Blackberry Torch 9800 invisibleSHIELD Screen Protector | eBay . There are tons of ways to keep your precious bb safe
    04-24-11 10:34 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD