This started yesterday.... When I go to a page on the web browser I cannot see any text, I only see pictures. Why is this happening?? I haven't touched anything. I noticed it happen when I clicked on a link on Twitter via Ubertwitter to read an article and I saw that there was no text, just pictures. Later, I went to my browser and went to another page and no text either. PLEASE HELP! When I got my Torch it was working and now it's not.
    09-09-10 09:37 AM
    Have you tried hitting the BB button while in the browser, going to Options and scrolling all the way down and clearing cache, passwords, history, cookies and pushed content?
    09-09-10 12:02 PM
    Have you tried hitting the BB button while in the browser, going to Options and scrolling all the way down and clearing cache, passwords, history, cookies and pushed content?

Yes I did that and still nothing.
    09-09-10 01:44 PM
    I had this same issue with a user. I support a number of users on a number of BES servers. This was the first time I had seen this issue with a Torch. I had activated about 15 users.

Try this - pull the battery on your device, to hard reset it. This fixed the issue for my user.

The user only saw this after they were activated on the BES server.
    10-13-10 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD