Sorry if this has been posted before but...

I have encryption turned on for media files etc. - now if I have taken a photo, there is no way to send the photo (other than to a whatsapp contact) - otherwise options for sending don't even appear - whether I go to the snapped photo from gallery or via send picture option in a message - previous pics that I have taken from my Curve and put onto the memory card don't seem to be affected like this

If I turn off encryption, then the option to send the pictures taken with the Torch is made available again - any way around this?
    10-05-10 05:30 PM
    I have the same problem - we have an IT policy that enforces SD card encryption... Only workaround for me was to change the storage for media to internal/device then I can send media files... Not such a big deal with 4gb internal storage, just have to clear it our more often...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-10 07:34 PM
    Yea. if you encrypt your media you cannot send it. Unencrypt and you can send it again
    10-05-10 08:26 PM
    thanks ohbarnes I'll try that - that is silly though as it makes hot-swapping voided. bah!

no way around this then? :/
    10-06-10 04:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD