Hi folks

While on OS .546 my email Account Setup app was updated OTA when accessing the accounts setup. Now when I fired the apploader I noticed that it was going to "degrade" it during the install. Now trying to access the Email setup app causes the phone to hang, yet managing account via web works fine (www.YOURCARRIER.blackberry.com). Any idea where to update again the Email Setup app?? I know I could wipe the phone, reinstall from scratch and THEN get the update pushed to my phone, but I'm trying to avoid this?

TIA

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-11 09:10 PM
    Other users have had this issue as well.. Rogers tech support told one user to "wait for another upgrade" I think short of reloding the OS your best bet is to just wait it out. Even reloading may result in the same error if the app updates. To the same version after a reload...

05-13-11 09:20 PM
    Yes, that's what I thought as well. Seems that either you wipe the phone, install the Email Setup App that comes with the OS and then upgrade or you manage the accounts via web...

Seems that the "downgrade" option doesn't remove all of the updated CODs and the mixture of them won't work...

05-14-11 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD