Yesterday I got an update to bundle 2342, platform 6.6.0.195 from the DM and now I can't open my browser, cannot upload photo's to FB and have lost some BBM functionality. Anyone else having that problem?
    05-22-11 02:07 PM
    Problems can happen after any upgrade and most seem to agree a battery pull for at least a minute helps most of the time, try that if you haven't already done so..
    05-22-11 02:26 PM
    Try a battery pull if that fails i would do a restore on the blackberry and try again

I am using a leaked 6.0.0.570 (platform 6.6.0.212) Bundle 2534
    05-22-11 02:39 PM
    Always after OS change a battery pull is in order. Also good after new app or theme install to let the software regroup in the new order.

If that fails wipe and reinstall.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-11 02:47 PM
    I did have a problem with Text messaging that now sorted - I think

But continuing to have problem with typing the letter i

When typed in texts or emails - no issue.

When I go to contacts and type the letter 'M' - all M contacts appear yet when I type 'Mi' it does not list any contacts despite there being many Mike, Michaels and Micks.

Upto a short while ago, I did have an issue with starting the contacts with I - in that it was showing no contacts but these are now showing.

This has only happened since the Upgrade last Friday. Not sure whether relevant but the only sppeddial associated is the letter I.

I did take out battery and SIM and restart.
    05-23-11 06:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD